Thursday, May 10, 2012

Please excuse me.

I'm going to be gone a while.
I'll be working like mad writing my thesis and then taking an amazing trip as a reward for getting it done. I'll miss you guys, but I have a really bad habit of blogging when I should be working and my thesis just isn't getting written that way. When I get back I'll be relaxed and happy, I'll have lots of time on my hands, and I'll be blogging to keep myself from going crazy while I look for a job. Oh, and I should have a new hair color by then too.
So, please excuse me? And meet me back here around the first week of June?

4 comments:

  1. wishing you good speed with your thesis and a wonderful trip thereafter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. best of luck putting the finishing touches on your thesis. You'll have a real sense of accomplishment when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck happy writing, see ya when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I just wanted you to know that I have missed seeing your posts and I will be looking forward to having you back posting again!
    Thank you once again for the lovely post you wrote about me. It meant so much tome.

    ReplyDelete