Sunday, May 15, 2011

Not my best look.

Believe it or not this is my best picture from today:


We visited the Musical Instrument Museum today. Here I am squinting into the sun, wearing my museum issued headphones, and looking awfully lumpy.

Later, beautiful, wonderful, darling Chris sat for hours playing Angry Birds in one thrift store after another while my mother and I shopped. And he found me this gorgeous, hand made, vintage skirt (which fits me perfectly.) Isn't he the greatest?

Thanks, Chris. I love it!
I can't ever resist black and white check.
A red and black dress that isn't vintage but has a 'vintage feel.'
I believe this is an ashtray, but soon it will be a new home for rings and pins.
New $10 drugstore sunglasses with errant bra strap and poor lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment