Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Introducing...the rhinestone choker.

I mentioned earlier that I just received quite a bit of jewelry that used to belong to my stepfather's mother. This windfall caused me to become almost impossibly behind on my minimizing resolution (to get rid of five items for every one I acquire.) I've caught up now and so I feel that I can start featuring the jewelry here with a clear conscience.  I'm going to try and show you something new every day until you've seen it all.


I'm not going to pretend that I chose a particularly inspired outfit to wear with this necklace today. But the boring outfit serves to highlight how wearable this necklace is, in spite of the fact that it is rhinestones. I think it adds just the right amount of sparkle to an everyday outfit.


Seeing these pictures really drives home the realization that I'm back at square one in the shaping up department. Chris and I fell hard off of the health wagon and haven't been able to climb back on. It's time for us to get serious again- hopefully this time it'll stick.


I haven't felt much like posting lately, mostly because of the weight regain, but I've got to get over it. Especially if I'm going to show you all my great new jewelry. Promise you'll focus more on my baubles than my bulges? 

No comments:

Post a Comment