Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's casual

Today was supposed to be a library day but ended up being a work-at-home-and-not-get-much-work-done day. I went super casual because I wanted to be comfortable in the library although I never actually got there.





I'm including a shot with my glasses on because as I was intending to go to the library I had planned to be wearing them today. They are essentially a prop. I don't really need them to read and when I'm reading or working at the library, or somewhere else public like a coffee house, they make me a little sick to my stomach because they make everything blurry when I try to people watch. But wearing them makes me feel like a serious smarty-pants.



The *peter pan* pose that Chris said I would never post

Very comfortable shoes today to soothe yesterday's blisters



Possibly the greatest Valentine's gift ever!


navy sweater: gap
stirrup jeans: gap
tan suede boots: nine west via piperlime
(holy crap- you would think I had stock in the gap)
razor blade heart necklace: gift from chris






No comments:

Post a Comment