Thursday, April 14, 2011

Trying hard to keep my promises.

I'd planned yesterday to take photos of the outfit I wore in the evening. We were running late so I wasn't able to take pictures before we left for the evening and then by the time we got home I was too tired. Today's outfit could be considered a *make-up-outfit* since I wore both the skirt and the shoes last night.


It's possible I might have been a bit over dressed for campus. One of my students asked if I was dressed up to go out somewhere after class. Looking at these pictures it doesn't seem to me that this combination looks particularly fancy, but ours is a very casual campus. Last night I wore essentially this same outfit to dance class and to a concert at the Mondavi Center. I'm in love with Max Raabe now, by the way. What an awesome show!

No comments:

Post a Comment